API Explorer has a new password:
Navigate to Test Endpoints Directly in the Browser for more details.
From here, you can go to any of the subcategories in the navigation tree to get started. We recommend going through all of the "AnswerHub Overview" subcategories if you are new to AnswerHub.
Three main personas interact with the AnswerHub software; administrators, moderators, and community users navigate through the admin console and community user interfaces to create and use community collaboration.
- The Admin guide walks AnswerHub Community Administrators through all of the features displayed in the admin console user interface for versions 1.8+.
- The updated Moderator guide was just released at the end of September 2019. The moderators interact mainly with the community user interface.
- The updated Community User guide is expected to be published in the near future and will cover all of the features displayed in the admin console and community user interfaces for versions 1.8+.
- Users who need additional configuration instructions outside of the usual Site Administrator role, Admin Console UI and Community UI fall under the role of System Administrator. Private-cloud and on-premise installation and configuration instructions are not presented in the user interface guides; that information will be in a System Administrator guide or an On-Premise guide.
- To learn more about the on-premise guide, navigate to README.txt Updates.
- The System Administrator guide is expected to be published in the near future.
If you're new to AnswerHub, check out the Glossary to learn about AnswerHub specific terminology.
To fully utilize the REST API with your AnswerHub Community, you will need a registered username and password with Administrator Permissions.
If you are a community user or curious third-party developer who is interested in testing out our REST API, you can use our API Explorer! The API Explorer already comes with a test user and test password; you can read about it in the section, Test Endpoints Directly in the Browser.
Check to see if you have already enabled the REST API and have Granted Use API Permission to the user
If you have already enabled the REST API and granted appropriate permissions and you want to explore the site, see the following list below:
Use the search bar on the top right-hand side of the page to go directly to that endpoint.
Navigate to SDK Documentation.
Navigate to the Getting Started page under AnswerHub Getting Started.
Navigate to AnswerHub Getting Started Guide.
Navigate to Admin Guide Intro.
Navigate to AnswerHub Version 1.8 & 1.6 Docs.
Navigate to On-Premise README.txt Updates
You may see the name "TeamHub" in the Administration Dashboard. This name has been renamed "AnswerHub," but still remains to be seen throughout some of the roles, plugins, theme images and the code.
Updated 3 months ago
Go through all of the "AnswerHub Overview" sections before moving to "Using AnswerHub REST API" if you are new to AnswerHub.
|Intro to AnswerHub|