The AWS Storage will only be visible if the plugin is enabled.
Location: Site > Optimization > AWS S3 Storage
Here you can configure your community to upload attachments from AnswerHub to cloud storage in Amazon's S3 cloud.
The page presents a form with several fields that require you to enter your AWS access credentials:
- Enter your AWS Access Key.
- Enter your AWS Access Secret.
- Enter the S3 Bucket Name.
- Select a Bucket Location.
- Optional field to select a request for signature version.
- Click the SAVE CHANGES button.
Updated over 2 years ago