- We wrote the example requests in the API Explorer in several different languages, but the more descriptive and copy/paste request examples are in the separate cURL boxes between the text.
- Currently, the examples are within each section of the endpoints after the orange "Permissions & Notes" box.
- If you are unfamiliar with cURL, you can read about it in the cURL Docs.
- There is typically an example scenario description directly above the cURL box to help guide you through what to put in the cURL request.
If you would like to break the sample code down into params, authorization, headers, body, URL, etc, then you can import the cURL example.
- First click on the copy button on the top right corner of the sample.
- Then, click to open your Postman and click on the import button on the top left-hand corner.
- Select the Paste Raw Text tab all the way to the right.
- Paste your copied cURL example and click the IMPORT button.
Updated almost 3 years ago