AnswerHub uses permissions to provide administrators the ability to fully customize each user's experience on the AnswerHub platform. A site administrator assigns permissions to a user or group at the container level (site, space, or sub-space), and affects how those users can interact with the selected site or space. By granting or revoking permissions, an administrator can change how users and groups view and interact with their AnswerHub site.
To access the Moderator UI, you must grant users the Moderation permissions.
You can configure AnswerHub permissions to require all content of a specific type to go through the Moderator UI before it publishes on the AnswerHub site (read more about automatically sending content to moderation in the Advanced Moderation Tasks section of this guide).
- This feature is especially useful for sites that use their AnswerHub communities to produce high-quality articles for publication.
- It is also useful in any situation in which moderators require the ability to review site content before publication.
- To read through all the Moderator Permissions, navigate to the Full Permissions List, specifically the Other Standard Roles and Moderation Roles sections.
- To view all permissions, navigate to the Full Permissions List.
- To learn more about permissions and configurations, navigate to the Permissions & Configurations Training: Granular Permissions for Roles, Users, Groups & Spaces.
Updated over 2 years ago