- Use the REST API to gather information about questions, answers, topics, users, articles, ideas, awards, actions, analytics and more.
- By using the REST API, you can also display questions, related questions, answers, topics, user information, articles, ideas, awards, latest activities, and more.
- AnswerHub has a mature read/write REST API with almost complete coverage of the application functionality.
- You can use the API to import/export data, integrate with third-party applications and write custom AnswerHub user interfaces.
- Custom user interfaces can range from purpose-driven mobile clients to custom analytics dashboards.
Internally at Devada, we mostly use IntelliJ IDEA, and in some cases, Eclipse. For markup editing, we usually use non-resource-demanding editors, such as Sublime.
AnswerHub is a Java web application, and so it needs an application container to run. We support Apache Tomcat version 7, using a version that uses the new WebSockets support and servlet API 3.
We support MySQL 5.5, 5.6, or 5.7 and any MySQL GUI tool.
Updated 7 months ago