- Find documentation related to spaces at the following links (and you can always find them through the search bar):
Permissions & Configurations Training: Granular Permissions for Roles, Users, Groups & Spaces
Landing Page Plugin
Site Structure Menu
Review the Mechanics of Settings Permissions
Custom Web Panels
Four Training Modules
Describing the AnswerHub Platform
Administration Training: Administrative Roles and Tools
How to Encourage User-Generated Content
Notes for spaceIds:
While using the suggested request methods, remember that all spaces are also nodes and that, in almost all cases, fields and parameters that work with nodes will also work with spaces.
- Please refer to the node section if you want to review the details relevant to these requests.
Remember: All concrete sub-types of nodes (questions, answers, or comments) share the same pool of assigned identifiers.
- You can find a space's spaceId in the space's URL after /spaces/. For example: http://apidocs.cloud.answerhub.com/qa/spaces/11/test-space.html (The spaceId in this example is 11).
- You can also find a Space ID by making a request to retrieve a list of all the spaces.
- Anywhere you need a spaceId for a request, the nodeId will serve the same purpose (They are the same number).
This table summarizes the fields supported by space REST APIs:
ID: Integer (64bits)
This is the integer (digit) identifier for a space.
This is the discriminator field (constant value) that identifies the type of a given space.
This is the string formatted name of a space.
This is the shortened name for a space.
This is the preferred locale for a space's content. This field will help the TeamHub platform identify how to best present your requested information.
This is the timestamp formatted creation date of a space (presented as a number of milliseconds since creation).
This is the timestamp formatted date of the last modification of a space's details (presented as a number of milliseconds since modification).
This is a boolean flag that specifies if you can post new content to the site.